Samuel J. Casson was admitted to the Wisconsin Bar in 2016 and focuses his practice on the defense of worker’s compensation claims. Samuel earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, making Dean’s List multiple times in the process. Samuel earned his Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School. In law school, Samuel clerked at several defense litigation firms and worked in-house for an insurance company. He earned the CALI Award for best grade in his Civil Pre-Trial Practice course and won best brief honors at the Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition.
- Marquette University Law School, Juris Doctor, May 2016
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science in Psychology, May 2013
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Worker’s Compensation Attorneys
- Defense of Worker’s Compensation Claims in Wisconsin