Caitlin Kilburg has been appointed to work as a Associate in the Omaha, Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Department of Hennessy & Roach, P.C. Caitlin earned her Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration at the University of Northern Iowa and she went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Drake University Law School in Des Moines, IA.
She has been a guest lecturer in a number of seminars including the Iowa Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee’s Annual Symposium and the Iowa Self-Insurers Association Annual Self-Insurers Conference.
Drake University Law School, Des Moines, IA – Juris Doctor
University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA – Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
- Member of the Nebraska State Bar Association
- Member of the Iowa State Bar Association
- Member of the Workers’ Compensation Association of Nebraska
- Member of the Nebraska Claims Association
- Member of the Defense Research Institute
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation claims in Nebraska
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation claims in Iowa