- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- National Mock Trial Competition
- Associate Editor, JMLS Law Review 1989-1990
- Author, Casenote, 22 JMLS Law Review (Spring 1989)
- Admitted to Practice in Illinois 1990
- Admitted to Practice in Missouri 1992
- Admitted to Practice in Northern District of Illinois 1990
- Admitted to Practice in Central District of Illinois 1993
- President, Greater Peoria Claims Association (1998)
- President, Adjuster’s Association of Central Illinois (2006)
- Member of DRI, ISBA, and IDC
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation cases in Missouri and Illinois.
Recent Lectures and Papers:
- Speaker and Moderator, “Fact or Fiction: Is the Illinois Worker’s Compensation System Sending Jobs Elsewhere?” 12th Annual Work Injury Conference, Springfield, Illinois, October 14, 2004.
- Speaker, “Worker’s Compensation Advocacy Program, Olmsted Dam Project,” 99th Annual Convention, The Associated General Contractors of Illinois, Springfield, Illinois, December 5, 2005.
- Speaker, IICLE, Worker’s Compensation Appellate Practice Update, May 2, 2007