Austin Moore has joined the firm as an Associate in the Springfield office. Austin graduated from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and earned his Juris Doctorate from Northern Illinois University College of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Austin worked in private practice where his main areas of focus included estate planning, landlord and tenant law, and general contract review.
- Northern Illinois University College of Law – Cum Laude in 2017
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville –2013
Admitted to Practice:
- Illinois, 2017
- S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2017
- Defense of workers’ compensation claims in Illinois
- Defense of general liability claims in Illinois