Steven Costello has joined the firm as a Partner in the St. Louis office. Steven graduated from Loyola University of Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and earned his Juris Doctorate from the Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Steven has gained several years of experience being an associate at various Law Firms which included litigation experience, defending corporations and insurance companies, and representing injured workers in claims before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission. In addition, Steven has a great amount of experience in being a Senior Trial Attorney where he litigated workers’ compensation matters from the trial court through the appellate court levels.
Loyola University of Chicago, Chicago, IL– Bachelor of Arts, 1994
- Dean’s List Senior Year
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, IL – Juris Doctor, 1997
- Dean’s List for two years
- Certificate in International and Comparative Law
- Member of Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation claims in Illinois