Elizabeth C. Vicars was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 2014, and focuses her practice on the defense of Workers’ Compensation claims. For her undergraduate degree, Elizabeth attended Millikin University. In 2010, Elizabeth graduated with highest honors, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, International Relations, and a minor in music. While attending Millikin, she was a member of the moot court team and played violin in the symphony orchestra. Elizabeth went on to receive her Juris Doctor in 2014, graduating from The John Marshall Law School. While in law school, she was a member of the Chicago Bar Association moot court team and worked as a legal clerk for Hennessy & Roach, P.C.
- The John Marshall Law School – Juris Doctor, 2014
- Millikin University – Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and International Relations, music minor, 2010 (Summa Cum Laude)
Admitted to Practice:
- Illinois Supreme Court, 2014
- The Chicago Bar Association
- The Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation cases in Illinois