Kevin Keefe has joined the firm as an Associate in the St. Louis office. Kevin graduated from Saint Louis University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and earned his Juris Doctorate from Saint Louis University School of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin was a Law Clerk with Keefe & Griffiths, P.C. Following being a Law Clerk, Kevin was a Legal Intern for the Missouri Eastern Federal Public Defender. After his internships he gained experience as a Student Lawyer in a Criminal Law Clinic which included obtaining criminal and medical records, negotiating plea deals, setting up and taking depositions, and preparing for trial.
Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, MO – Juris Doctor, 2020
- Law School Dean’s Scholarship
Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, M0 – Bachelor of Arts – Psychology, 2013
- Dean’s List, Spring 2011; Fall 2012
- Psi Chi (Psychology Honors Society)
- Member of Association for Psychological Sciences
- American Bar Association
- Member of the State Bar of Missouri
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation claims in Missouri