Robert Morris has been appointed to work an Associate in the Indianapolis office. Robert graduated from Taylor University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies and minor in English. He then earned his Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Robert’s professional experience has included civil litigation, government administration, and consulting, in addition to journalism. Robert served as an attorney adviser for the Social Security Administration in the Office of Hearings Operations. He served as defense counsel for Florida-based firms in matters inclusive of health care regulation, employment disputes, professional liability, and premises liability. As a consultant, he assisted with pharmaceutical-related matters ranging from multi-district litigation, intellectual property disputes, and antitrust compliance inquiries. Additionally, he wrote about significant developments in appellate law for an ALM Media publication.
While in law school, Robert worked as a Westlaw Student Representative for Thomson Reuters and as a Legislative Assistant for the Hoosier State Press Association. He also assisted Hon. Patrick McCarty and Hon. Tanya Walton Pratt as a judicial extern.
Taylor University – Bachelor of Arts, 2002
- Dean’s List
- Student Ambassador, Development Office
- Treasurer, Inter-Class Council
- Presenter, Butler University Research Conference
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law – Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2004
- Student Ambassador, Development office
- Treasurer, International Law Society
- William & Mary, Spain program
- Indiana University, Argentina program
Admitted to Practice
- Indiana, 2005
- Florida, 2006
- Defense of Workers’ Compensation claims in Indiana
- Defense of Civil Litigation claims in Indiana